Call for Communications Consultant
Hope for Future Generations (HFFG) in partnership with the National Association of Persons Living with HIV (NAP+) Ghana, Young Health Advocates Ghana (YHAG), and the Ghana Red Cross Society (GRCS), with technical support from the Ghana Health Service and funding from UNAIDS are embarking on a project (PACT 2.0) to strengthen the community engagement in response to COVID-19 hesitancy reduction in Ghana.
The goal of this initiative is to reduce COVID-19 vaccine hesitancy and maximize vaccine uptake towards the attainment of the National HIV targets.
The project is scheduled to be implemented in the Ashanti and Greater Accra Regions and is expected to run for 3 months i.e., from June 1 to August 31, 2022.
Hope for Future Generations invites applications for the position of Communications Consultant to develop IE&C Materials for the Pact 2.0 Project.
Duration Of The Assignment:
June 1 to August 31, 2022
The Consultant will be required to provide:
- Developing IE&C materials
- Concept notes for activities
- Key messages for media campaigns
- Synopsis for media discussions
- Infographics on data
- Facilitation of vaccine training for volunteers
- Communication Plan and strategy
- Monthly Reports
Qualification And Experience:
- Master’s Degree in Communications or Journalism or Master’s in English Language, International Relations, Development Studies with at least 2 years of experience in a related field.
- Diploma in Communications or Journalism
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English, cultural sensitivity, flexibility, and an ability to improvise. At least 3 years’ experience with demonstrated high performance working with similar roles and responsibilities.
- Method Of Application
Interested persons who meet the above criteria should apply to the HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER, Hope for Future Generations, including a curriculum vitae. Please send an email to: email@example.com Deadline for submission is May 27, 2022 at 5.00 pm (GMT)