Somubi Dwumadie Short Messages
May 31, 2021
- Front line health workers have psychosocial needs during this COVID-19 period. Support them.
- Community leaders including religious leaders can also provide psychosocial support with the right capacity building
- Persons with disabilities including mental health conditions need psychosocial support
- No discrimination, No stigmatisation against frontline health workers, persons recovered from COVID-19 and persons with disabilities
- Toll free services make it easy to call and receive psychosocial support. People with Disabilities, including people with mental health conditions should Call 0800457231 for tele counselling
- Your mental health is important, seek psychosocial support to stay well.
- COVID-19 has highlighted the importance of Institutional structures to prioritise the psychosocial needs of their staff.
- Government must remain committed to support mental health and wellness for its citizens
- Sticking to the COVID-19 protocols save lives
- A mentally stable health workforce is a necessity for national development.