Highlights of the Plan
- HFFG will focus o
n providing Primary Health Car e services
- Build a healthy, progressive and prosperous communities
e economic opportunities for women and girl s throug h the development of knowledge an d skills
- Build capacity of community structures in social accountability and monitoring and lead the advocacy efforts to ensure that African governments continue to provide the necessary and favorable environments in line with the Global level 2030 Agenda, the SDGs (goals 1, 3, 5 and 6), and Agenda2063 of the Africa Union, ICPD, Maputo Plan of Action, Financing forDevelopment.
- HFFG Board of Directors will be trained t
o support resource mobilization, advocacy an d implementation o f this strategic plan.
- Start looking for alternative sources of funding in view of dwindling dono
- Use platforms like annual strategy meeting with partners and donors, monthly management meetings and quarterly technical meetings with all programme staff to provide strategic information, guidance and direction to programme planning and implementation.